Ramblings of a madman

My everyday ramblings

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Training Day

Song of Friday:
Slipknot - Pulse of the Maggots
Went to the Helsinki office yesterday for an introduction to another project I'll participate in for 2 weeks starting next Wednesday. It's a survey and I'll basically be doing customer support, but according to the project managers, there shouldn't be many problems other than participants who need to be pointed towards re-reading their agreements and general FAQs. Sounds like 'rtfm' all over, but it might prove valuable and should give me insight into something completely different from the stuff I'm doing in Tampere.
The assistant project manager, who's also the person responsible for Germany, France and UK in that project (and thus the person who's CS work I'll be taking care of for the period of her vacation) is quite a hottie, as well as enjoyable company for having a conversation. I just love working with people that appeal to me on both a mental and a physical level. :)

Overall, the trip to Helsinki was pretty nice and enjoyable. Had Nepalese for lunch (reminded me a lot of the Indian place we have in Tampere), and was so tired when I got back home that I ditched the idea of going to the gym in favor of taking a "nap" .. which turned into a full 5 hours of sleep. Now I'm quite awake, let's see if I manage to go back to sleep.

Today's gonna be the company's Spring/Summer happening, promises to be great fun and if we're lucky, the weather's gonna play along.
Self-defense lessons, drinking and sauna all on one day ... if that's not gonna be an interesting corporate happening, I don't know what will be. :)

Back to sleepies now,

ta-taa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home