Ramblings of a madman

My everyday ramblings

Friday, May 26, 2006

Hello-Goodbye

Song of Wednesday:
Machine Head - All Falls Down
It's final: London's on ice, Finland is the hottest thing!
Got the offer to have my contract renewed until the current project ends (estimated to last until mid-October), and according to the HR person, chances of repeated renewal are fairly high as long as there are no fuckups on my side (ie no complaints about me from the bossmen).
Since I still haven't heard from SOAS, I put the whole university thing on ice, and maybe I'll actually thaw it up at some point; but right now, I enjoy Finland, I enjoy the job, and I'm gonna stay here for as long as I can and for as long as it's still fun - and if future projects are anything like the current one regarding the fun-factor and the gratification I get out of it, I might be in for a longer ride through the Finnish seasons.

... either I'm going crazy or I'm actually growing up. I actually enjoy working. What's wrong with me?! ;p

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomas Ferris Nicolaisen said...

Congrats on your new contract then, mate! Work yeah, t's just like studying, only there are regular hours, lotsa monay and interesting subjects :)

May 28, 2006 9:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home