Ramblings of a madman

My everyday ramblings

Saturday, April 17, 2010

The wheels of life keep turning...

Song of this post:
Machine Head - Bite The Bullet

Funny, all the things that can happen in a mere 6 weeks:
I developed a major crush on yet another unreachable girl, befriended her and half of the staff and a few regulars at the pub where she works fly-by-style, realized the futility of said crush, got smacked in the face with the inevitable New Boyfriend.
I spent a week preparing for the entry exam of the German Sports University Cologne, which consisted of about 8 hours a day filled with floor and bar exercise, swim training, shot-put, 100m sprint and height jumping, survived with massively sore muscles literally everywhere (and then some) and more than likely with a dislocated rib (I'll know for sure on Monday once I visited the orthopedist).
I set my sights on a real goal - passing that entry exam/sports test and actually returning to University, starting to study sports (of all things!) at 28.
I put together a proper schedule for my every-day life and am so far following it pretty neatly.

I wouldn't say I found "my direction", that'd be a bit much. But I feel I'm on the right track.

Now all I got left to do is clean up my room. Ain't that the story of my life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home