Ramblings of a madman

My everyday ramblings

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Let The Good Times Roll

Song of this post:
Paul Kalkbrenner - Aaron (Original Mix)
I honestly can't remember the last time I was on such a crazy high. Even the downright amazing Drum'n'Base summer in Tampere 2006 wasn't as intense as the last 10 days have been! If this was a movie, there'd just have to be a grand catastrophe incoming, and knowing my relationship with Murphy's Law, I'm losing sight of the scale by which each awesome day potentially increases that looming disaster ... but oddly enough, I just don't care right now.
I guess with the super crappy start I had in 2010, I might just be learning again to take things in stride as they come along; it's a bit like being (mostly) careless 18 again, just with added 10 years of things happenend and experiences made.

Right now, It feels damned good to be alive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home