Ramblings of a madman

My everyday ramblings

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Planetarion Round 30 - Final Addiction

Song of this post:
The Chemical Brothers - We Are The Night
Planetarion takes its final, long breath. Round 30, the final round, is aptly named 'Addiction', and will be the last time the game shows its face ... under this guise.

hirr did a lemming-style sign-up, gathering more and more momentum starting Thursday night, with more lemmings flocking to the furry horde still. 26 members and counting...

77 ticks (hours) into the round, hirr has already achieved all-time records, with having Xeno on #1 planet spot during the last ticks of protection and into the "live" round, with Absolut lemming galaxy being ranked #1 and keeping in the top25 (for now) ... and I've got a new personal record: ranked #2 at PT77 ranked #1 at PT78! \o/
Our galaxy overview is quite red-ish though, and I absolutely don't expect us to hold out through the morning with all our nice and shiny asteroids.

Still, being up and awake at 01:34 and talking/blogging about PA does bring up memories of "the old days" ... as far back as late 1999 if I recall correctly!

That all being said, I'm looking for a new job, looking at possibly another move (yet again; my three months here are nearly over anywhere ^^), maybe another stint at my all-time favourite pub in Bonn, who knows.

For now, I'll catch some odd 2 hours sleep, before I take a short PA-break... ;)

Ta-taa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home